November 18, 2009, Wilmington, Del. –Trellist® Marketing | Technology announced the acquisition of several new clients over the second half of 2009. The breadth of these engagements reflects Trellist’s integrated mix of marketing and technology services. In all, Trellist has added approximately 40 new clients in 2008-2009.
"We are pleased by the breadth and depth of engagements that have come our way in the last two years," noted Managing Partner David Atadan. "For some clients, we may undertake a brief, focused effort. For others, we have begun relationships that include the entire span of marketing and technology activities. The important thing is that our virtual team model and diverse staff enables us to serve either situation equally well."
Representative recent new business includes the following:
- Application development and technology services for a major national media company
- Rebranding and agency–of–record services for a national restaurant franchise corporation
- Rebranding, Web and print content development, and interactive media buying for a Fortune 50 subsidiary
- Marketing Strategy and production for an expanding institutional pharmacy
- Search engine optimization for a retirement living community network
- E–Learning for development services for a Fortune 50 corporation
In appreciation of its existing and new clients, Trellist will donate to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation this year, as well as continuing its annual tradition of randomly selecting an employee–suggested charity for an additional donation.