Web Platform Project Manager
The Client Facing Technical Project Manager will be responsible for providing project planning and management for complex and cross-functional technical projects in the digital and ecommerce space. Ideal candidates can demonstrate the ability to maintain and grow deep client relationships, work well within a highly collaborative environment, and display a high attention to detail.
- Project scope: understand the project ask, dive into root cause, including processes and potential business improvements. and ensure all stages of project are met (requirements, design, funding, build, etc.).
- Financials:, build business case, submit accurate monthly forecasts, manage budget.
- Project schedule: develop and maintain project schedule. Own the schedule to make sure all relevant teams stay on track
- Status updates: manage communication to all groups including working team, stakeholders, peripheral teams and executive sponsors. Create and deliver updates when appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Communication Skills- Possesses the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management. Capable of developing successful formal and informal communications based on project need and audience.
- Teamwork - Works well in a collaborative setting, acts as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, and develops and maintains both formal and informal relationships. Success is defined in terms of the entire team through a solid understanding of all activities and unambiguous communication
- Client Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients, establishes a great rapport and looks for ways to improve relationships and communication. Always acts with a customer first mentality, establishes and maintains professional relationships, and gains the trust and respect of the client.
- Dedication - Demonstrates a desire to dedicate time and energy to accomplish goals, tasks, assignments, etc. Will do what it takes to get things done.
- Partners with Client - Acts as valued partner to the client. Through honesty and integrity, establishes trust with business partners, and is seen in a positive light by the client.
- Patience - Listens and checks before acting, is tolerant with people and processes, and tries to understand the people and issues before making judgments and acting.
- Task Management – Delivers quality work on time. Translates planning into action by following applicable established procedures or methodologies. Proactively monitors and controls the status of tasks by collecting and analyzing task data to anticipate and address barriers, then appropriately communicates and resolves or escalates any problems that are identified.
- Integrity and Trust – Is capable of quickly instilling a firm level of trust with teams and clients, and is seen as a direct, truthful individual. This person can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and does not misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- 3+ years of IT and/or business experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training
- 3+ years of experience managing website build or enhancement projects
- Experience with and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Greater Philadelphia Area