At Trellist, we're curious, intelligent and committed to helping our clients succeed in building truly digital, social businesses that use best practices and the voice of the customer to inform critical growth and transformation strategies.
We're making our mark and growing our team. And now, we're seeking motivated professionals who live and breathe social media strategy, Social Media Management Software (SMMS), and consulting who want to put their talents to work for our consumer clients.
***This is position can be done remotely***
Think you can add to our collective intelligence?
The Sprinklr Consultant will join our rapidly growing team to help our consumer clients bring their social media strategies to life in Sprinklr. You’ll intimately understand our client’s business objectives and social media strategies to help them grow through social media, managed through Sprinklr.
Who You Are
- You’re curious. You teach yourself new skills in your free time and enjoy bringing new ideas to the table.
- You’re laser focused on best-in-class work. If we can’t do it well, we don’t do it.
- You challenge the status quo. Solving our client’s problems requires out of the box thinking and problem solving, which means challenging the current way of thinking.
- You have foresight. You understand the world of social media marketing and can guide our clients towards current and emerging trends.
- You’re fun to be around! Our goal is to do best-in-class work, but we also like one another! We want to do good work, but don’t take ourselves too serious
- Demonstrated, quantifiable success in running a social media strategy for significant brand
- Knowledge of the Sprinklr platform (non-negotiable).
- Relevant Sprinklr modules: Governance, Reporting, Listening, Benchmarking, Care Cloud, Product Insights, Ads.
- Resourceful research skills to find underlying causes of business problems and challenges
- Accomplished presenter and comfortable talking with various levels of client (Manager, Director, C-Suite)
- Ability to self-manage
- Able to present and sell ideas effectively
- Knowledge related to Consumer Goods, Healthcare, or Financial Services a plus
- College degree in related fields (B.S./B.A.)
- 3-4 years professional analyst experience in social media or digital marketing
- Portfolio of work/campaigns that demonstrate experience of the essential skills listed above
Anywhere in the US
Full time or Contract