Social Media and Corporate Communications Manager
Social Media and Corporate Communications Specialist
Trellist provides intelligent business solutions for global, national, and regional clients across a number of industries. The firm offers professional services through five divisions: Consulting, Branding and Marketing, Digital, Enterprise Technology, and Staffing.
As part of our Staffing arm, we are currently looking to fill a contract-to-perm role for a Fortune 500 B2B client with a need for a mid-level Social Media and Corporate Communications Specialist.
This is a new position reporting to the Media Relations and Corporate Communications Manager and would sit at the client’s Wilmington, DE headquarters.
- Act as the day-to-day point person for corporate social media channels at the company
- Consult and collaborate on social channel activation for product brands and other corporate communications initiatives
- Develop engaging social media content (in collaboration with the Social Business agency services team at Trellist) that promotes corporate brand values and programs
- Support external and internal communications campaign, planning and consulting with business partners across various departments and brands
- Manage various deadlines and needs related to social media and corporate communications initiatives
- Collaborate on, socialize with business and channel stakeholders, and approve content calendars across social media channels
- Track and report on the effectiveness of social media channels against Key Performance Indicators
- Follow trends and innovations in social media and corporate communications best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- The ability to think strategically, seamlessly execute tactics, effectively sell ideas and distill complex concepts into engaging messages
- Advanced social media and social media marketing understanding: channels, social listening, campaigns/paid social, community management, and governance workflows
- Collaborative, resourceful, meticulous, and able to manage projects across multiple programs and multiple deadlines
- Accomplished presenter and comfortable speaking with various levels of stakeholders (Manager, Director, C-Suite)
- Aptitude in social media management systems (e.g. Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Spredfast) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
- 4+ years professional experience in relevant B2B social media, digital marketing, or corporate communications roles
- Outstanding portfolio of previous strategies and successful campaigns to share with our recruiters and interviewers
Contract to Hire