Senior User Experience (UX) Strategist
Joining the Trellist Marketing and Technology team means joining one of the region’s fastest-growing and most dynamic professional services firms. Trellist provides intelligent business solutions for global, national, and regional clients across a number of industries. The firm offers professional services through five divisions: Consulting, Branding and Marketing, Digital, Enterprise Technology, and Staffing.
We are seeking a Senior UX Strategist. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, experienced UX communicator, consultant, and problem solver who works closely with marketing, research, visual design, development, and product teams to shape and create world-class digital experiences.
The Senior UX Strategist will provide documentation, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and testing across various client brands. This designer should be comfortable in a collaborative setting and be ready to own projects, interview and communicate with stakeholders and prospective users/consumers, use data to drive decision making, push creative and digital boundaries, all while keeping the user’s needs top of mind.
- Translate client business goals and requirements into innovative and effective digital experiences for their customers
- Conceive, design, test, and iterate solutions that deliver the highest quality user experience for client websites, as well as mobile, tablet, and other digital experiences
- Identify opportunities for existing website and app enhancements and define functional specifications through user flows, wireframes, and/or designs
- Collaborate with various disciplines within the firm to define and implement content hierarchy structures and outlines on digital marketing platforms
- Work closely with graphic designers, front-end developers, web content specialists, and account management partners to ensure web functionality and designs are implemented accurately
- Provide direction, project oversight, and mentorship to other team members as needed
- Contribute to website development process documentation
- 5+ years of experience in customer experience and user experience design
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, visual communications, human-computer interaction or equivalent professional experience
- Proficient in web design and prototyping software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Xd, Axure, or similar)
- Must have online portfolio with customer/user experience design examples:
- Wireframe examples that showcase your approach and thought process to solving problems along the customer’s journey
- Additional user experience deliverables such as strategy, personas, case studies, information architecture, user flows, and web accessibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable consulting key stakeholders, presenting ideas, and advocating for the end user/customer.
- Hard-working, proactive, and self-managing
- Keen attention to detail and passion for consistency
- Ability to manage multiple projects and day-to-day responsibilities with limited oversight
Greater Philadelphia Area