Digital Project Manager
The Digital Project Manager at Trellist will acutely understand the Account, and client process. Candidates for this position must have a strong track record of delivery across interactive channels and platforms. This role will require close collaboration with client, creative, development and cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Structure and scope complex digital and interactive projects such as websites, direct mail, omni channel campaigns and much more.
- Oversee the delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration. Work with cross-functional teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines.
- Use project management methodologies, including creation of relevant documentation.
- Manage project financials to track status against budget and scope; provide detailed weekly reports, working with Trellist Program Manager, account leads, agency finance department and client
- Interact with clients daily, as well as set up and attend client meetings as needed
- Use Trellist’s and client’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and Trellist team members
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Collaborative: With multiple stakeholders, communication and teamwork is critical
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarizing succinctly
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques, with comfort in a technical environment
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems. The candidate must be a strong manager with ability to lead a team to a desired result
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- 3-5+ years of experience managing interactive projects and teams, optimally within an agency environment
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skill
Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PA
Full time or Contract