Data Analyst / Business Analyst
Qualified candidates must exhibit strong business and data analyst skills with at least five (5) years of professional experience. Ideal candidates can define metrics, build KPIs, and suggest improvements for clients across a variety of industries. Candidate must be able to analyze complex data sets, track and measure insights, build critical reports, and draw key insights. Candidates should also be versed in documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives and formulating systems to parallel overall business strategies. Success in this role requires business engagement, functional and analytical skills with the ability to communicate and present insights effectively, build relationships and influence outcomes in a cross-functional matrix organization. Experience with Sprinklr’s Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform is preferred.
Candidate Must-have Qualities:
- Capable & experienced in business and data analysis
- Works independently
- Gathers questions before creating
- Identifies problem before devising solution
- Challenges self to think critically; challenges others to think differently
- Is confident in skills but humble in attitude
Candidates must be able to provide and present relevant work examples, focusing on what they contributed to the projects and clearly explain what role(s) they played during the interview process.
Working with Trellist
Trellist is not a traditional creative, marketing or technology agency; we're a professional services firm. As colleagues, we work together in a dynamic environment across several locations, include remote offices, to elevate each other and deliver immense value as partners to our clients.
When you work with Trellist, you’re part of a culture of hard-working individuals who make up great teams. Trellistees enjoy diversity in clients and projects, while growing, challenging and learning alongside other Trellistees.
All Trellistees are expected to be:
- Entrepreneurial; thriving in a self-managed environment
- Collaborative; believing better solutions come from teamwork
- Analytical; breaking down complex problems into manageable components
- Conceptual; thinking at an abstract level and applying insights
- Down-to-earth; knowing how and when to roll up your sleeves
- Business-aware; identifying and pursuing opportunities
- Broad; applying experience to provide solutions across clients and industries for a given area
- Communicative; listening actively to new or contrary ideas and clearly articulating objectives and goals
Why Invest in Trellist:
- We challenge ourselves to find interesting work and projects
- We’ve created a work home for ourselves and employees
- We aim to build wealth for all who invest in the company
- We advocate for continuous learning
- We balance independence with collaboration
- We encourage fulfilling career-pathing opportunities
- We allow for flexible hours
- We offer a variety of employment statuses and office locations, including remote