The Business Analyst (Operations & Administration) at Trellist works as a support function within Trellist corporate operations. Candidates for this position will apply strong analytical skills and business acumen to influence process transformation. Within this role, you will manage, interpret, validate and communicate operational information/performance to strategic business leaders. You will be accountable for the support of daily operational tasks and initiatives to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Trellist corporate operations.
- Support Trellist Corporate Operations by preparing management, business & personnel reports/documentation for internal and external use.
- Collaborate on special projects and support ongoing resource capacity planning
- Manage, monitor and report on project based time and expense data.
- Collaborate across multiple departments (Operations, Project Management Office, Account Leadership, Administrative Leadership, etc).
- Provide recommendations to leadership to optimize business processes.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to think critically and analyze risk
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently & with highly collaborative teams
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience with data visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Proficiency in database language (SQL) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project / Project Server
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy are required
Greater Philadelphia Area